How Miracles Happen..

We took a picture during pregnancy every 2nd week, starting from week 9, when I'm already starting to show a bit (and until the week 39, actually should have taken also at 41 weeks, but the waiting at the end was already so frustrating, that somehow didn't happen). We had done the same with Adelaide, and it was cool - first of all, to see how I'm growing - you can really see some growth spurts like that, other weeks again not much of a change.. And second of all, I could compare, is there a difference between the 1st and 2nd pregnancy. And there really was some.. Even though already in the 1st pregnancy I was showing early and had a huge belly (I have a body type like that, not much of a space for baby to be in), this time it was even more so.
I kinda enjoy being pregnant, it's a magical time.. However, with the 2nd it was already so exhausting.. That I'm so happy and relieved to not be pregnant anymore! :)


Comments

Popular Posts