Something pretty from GomeraKids!


Today we got a little package from a new Estonian brand - GomeraKids! :) And inside the package was something pretty for Jasmiina..




Actually GomeraKids are our friends, who have two cute little boys themselves. And they have started this little handmade baby cloth business.. Of course, we had to try them out!

I ordered pants, because I always have a problem to find ones I like in the shops. Somehow.. They just don't make the right cuts. Babies have big butts and leggings just don't work. I strongly think that babies' clothes first and foremost must be comfortable! They have all this moving to do.. And tight, restrictive clothes are just a big no for me. (I am somewhat annoyed by babies that are dressed up like little models, actually - like little grown ups. In tight jeans and all.) 
I kinda like the pants in Lindex, but those that are in a comfortable cut usually are joggers or sporty pants and are not looking so cute (for girls at least, I have no idea, what's going on in the boy's section). So, to find comfy pants that would accommodate those big baby butts, but that would be pretty as well.. Quite a challenge, actually, that's why GomeraKids might actually have a good shot.


You can choose a fabric and a cut (from some options), ask for the mix and match of the colors you want.. Isn't that great? :)


I must say, that I was so happy and impressed, when I opened the package! They look amazing. The shape is perfect, exactly what I have always been looking for. And the fabric is nice (it's eco cotton with a bit of elastic for stretch). The quality is perfect.

We also got a bib/scarf and a cute little hat. :) Jasmiina really needs it, she's drooling a lot.. Don't know, teeth coming already?


I like these clothes so much that I want to get some more. :D

Comments

Popular Posts