Jasmiina - 8 months old!

Happy birthday, our wonderful Jasmiina! :)


I wasn't sure, how to make this monthly picture this time, because.. Jasmiina doesn't stay anymore on the lamb skin. :) I lay here down there.. And while I take my camera, she has rolled over and is already trying to get somewhere.. Usually she tries to sit down, it's so comfortable to sit, isn't it? :D

But I still got at least a couple of pictures, we'll see, how will the next months go.


Only 2 blog posts in August, that's crazy! I'm so busy.. But at least one of them is about Jasmiina and her development.

I took these pictures, while Jasmiina was playing in the morning.. with music instruments. Jasmiina loves music!!! It's amazing, how you can notice these things and preferences already so early on. I think, already in uterus, and definitely soon after birth. She is so sensitive to all sounds!
And lately she discovered rattles. Just some baby rattle we had.. She started shaking it, intentionally. She loved the sound! (Adelaide never cared much for rattles..) So I brought out all of the music instruments that we had. She loves, loves, loves them! This was a good hour that she spent here.. All on her own.











I'm trying to not put any judgement or expectations on children.. But it really looks like music is going to have some special place in Jasmiina's life.

Comments

Popular Posts