The 100th post!

The real hero of this blog :)

Yes, this is already the 100th post of this humble little blog of mine. :)

If I had to look back (and forward) and say again - why am I writing this? ..probably I still couldn't answer. For the most part it's just a really personal blog, serving as a family diary (and yes, I'm a diary-writing-type), I like to write down my thoughts and plans, and arrive to a conclusion this way. 

I have been wondering, is it good to publish our private life and pictures like this, but then again - I'm trying not to be an overly paranoid person. Probably only the people who want to find this blog, find it.

If I had to say, whether this blog has or ever will have a purpose or future.. I don't know. I still don't see it. In the same time, I couldn't stop posting right now, as it has become sort of a place, where to mark down each accomplishment and conclusion in this parenting journey.

I have no idea, whether anyone else (apart from my Husband, who loves to read, what I'm thinking during the day :D, and Adelaide's Godparents and Grandparents..) cares about this blog at all.. I guess it doesn't matter that much, but it has almost 4000 views, which probably is really little.. But I guess there are a couple of people, who read it (even in other countries, like USA and Russia..), and I actually would really love to know, who those people are and why do they read this.. :) ..what do you find interesting here?
I know the comment section is not active here, but as it's so personal, I'd love to get to know anyone, who reads it!


Comments

Popular Posts