Rainy October days

Estonian October is colorful and beautiful. And.. Wet and cold, and rainy and windy.
But regardless we try to go outside at least once or twice a day. It's hard to be out with Jasmiina, if she's awake. At summer she was happy to be on a blanket or even sit on the grass, but now, as she has more clothes on, or I don't know why, but she doesn't enjoy it that much. So we mostly go out for Jasmiina's naps (she naps twice a day now, often outside in the stroller). Adelaide likes to go outside and take long walks. I'm sometimes surprised of how much she is willing to walk! Once we had a 5 km walk/bike ride. She doesn't want to ride her bike very often lately, recently she did again, mostly she wants to walk with an umbrella. :)

Here are some snapshots from my phone, which I often put in Instagram, but I realized, that some don't see them there. 















Comments

Popular Posts