Hello, Autumn!

Yes, autumn is here..

I read this joke on FB: Winter and Spring were late, Summer even got lost somewhere on it's way, but Autumn - as always - punctual.
And it's true, on the last day of August everyone was happy about the warm evenings, and my friend said she hopes it's not going to be too hot the next day.. :D And who saw it coming, September came with rain and cold.

I would like to add to the joke though, that I think something still got messed up and October came instead of September.

So autumn (our baby girl's first!) came with some changes in our routine. I must admit, I had been very lazy, when it comes to stroller walks. One reason, that she didn't really sleep that well in the stroller, much better in a wrap, and so I was just lazy to attempt it. I didn't blame myself too much, as we live in a country-side, our terrace door was open all day long and she got lots of fresh air.

But sitting inside now, I realised that it will not be the case anymore, and probably I should take her out in the fresh, cold air. So I did. It went surprisingly well (considering, there have been times when she is really, really not happy in the stroller..), she slept for more than an hour, and maybe would have slept even more, if I'd kept walking. (Still hoping for times to come, when I could leave the stroller standing and she would keep sleeping..)


I was hoping to go out today again (do it every day), and take some nicer pictures for the blog.. But, yay, I feel sick.. There was some little rain and cold wind yesterday during the walk, but I really thought my immunity would be better by now already (immunity can be really messed up after giving birth), but no.. So no going out today, and let's hope I don't get totally sick.

No matter how nice are these rainy autumn evenings with fire in the fireplace and warm tea.. (Yes, we even made fire yesterday..) I still miss summer. With getting the baby, I guess, it went by so super fast, that I didn't even notice it.. And it seems a bit unfair. How would you like, if went to sleep on May, and woke up in October, summer passed without you? Not so great. Well.. Still putting high hopes on the next summer. ;)


Our baby.. So cute, snuggling in a warm blanket. :) (She likes to chew it..)

Comments

Popular Posts