No Baby-morning today, it's Sophie-time!

We didn't go to the Waldorf Baby-morning today.. Unfortunately, exactly Thursdays are bad for us transport-wise (it seems I really need to buy a car, living so far in the country.. Same time, no big need for it yet, just for the Baby-morning every two weeks? Probably later I will need it more), and I was too lazy to go there, then hang for almost two hours. Plus, it's a busy day, I have to make pasta for 7 people.. :D
So we stayed home.

Plus, Adelaide doesn't enjoy it anyway.. It's her nap time, and she doesn't appreciate the nice Waldorf toys there yet. It seems, the best place for her to be right now, is just home! Where she can play on the floor.. She rolled over yesterday, for real! 

I mean, so far she has rolled a couple of times, towards me. (I heard, that babies roll towards the breast, it seems logical.) But yesterday she was on the floor, with her favorite toy, Sophie (she loves it! Obviously it's not just marketing..), she was on her back, I turn away for a second, and when I turn back.. she is on her belly! :D Wait, what..?! That hadn't happened yet. Here you can see it for yourself:


P.S. Blogger makes the video worse quality than it is.. Probably have to move away from here to someplace better, for this and many other reasons. If the blog has a point and someone reads it.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts