Pasta eating and a beautiful autumn trip

This has been a beautiful weekend! :)

As I mentioned, I had to make pasta for 7 people.. Yes, not putting a packaged pasta in boiling water for 7 people.. :D I received a pasta rolling machine for birthday from my parents. And sometime during the summer we promised to invite Husband's sister with her family for some homemade pasta eating.. And another sister with her husband - Adelaide's godparents - also joined.

I don't get to make fancy dinners very often.. So I took my chance. It came out nice. I guess very nice, because the compliments were overwhelming. :)

Our baby met her cousins.. two of them. One is especially close to her in age - only 5 months older. They couldn't communicate much yet.. But in a year or two they can be best friends. :)

And in the next day we got to enjoy some beautiful, sunny and warm golden autumn in our nearby sightseeing places.

Some of the captured moments..

Waiting for our guests.. :) I had prepared my best.
Adelaide with her very loving Godparents
And godmother. We took a little walk to work up our appetite, after the bruschettas..
Some nice, homemade tagliatelle al ragù alla Bolognese

And the next day..

The famous Rummu quarry, as always
It's her third time already, up here :) She is an adventurous baby
That view.. Those colors..
A funny family portrait :D
Turns out, in this Padise area has lived Adelaide von Ramm, in 1884.. True story.
Little slimy baby :D
Harju Madise church is in a very beautiful place..
Paldiski beach

Comments

Popular Posts