With a baby to church




Today we went to church again. 
Turns out, it's not impossible with a baby. At least so small one. I'm still expecting it to become impossible sometime (when she becomes too active and loud), and then we probably have to take turns in church going, or go to some family services. But for now she is not disturbing anyone.

We have been to church six times now, since the baby is born, plus her baptism.
Two times she was sleeping in the wrap, three times in the stroller (also now), and once, when very little, just held by us.


We used to go very often, also when I was pregnant.. People were looking really cutely at how huge I was.. And now they are looking cutely at the baby. :) She gets a lot of attention. Which is sometimes a little bit exhausting, as during the service I would like to have some peace..
In the best case I would like to see some friendly-looking faces, just to know that people are not annoyed by the baby in the church. (I have heard of those, and I don't really understand that.. Church should be a place for a whole family to attend to, shouldn't it? Same time, I understand it's not a place for children to scream. Thankfully, our church has a babysitting possibility there, two times a month, starting from about age 3. Probably our little one is going to go there, as well as Sunday school.)

 Little angel sleeping

Comments

Popular Posts