Little party girl

Our days are going calmly and nicely. Adelaide is happy for really long periods of time on her own, trying to pull her toy shelf onto herself.

She is laughing a lot! Actually, I have noticed, that a really cute period has started now.. :)
Not that she hasn't been cute so far, but she is interacting so much more..

I'm getting weekly e-mails from Babycenter.com, and finally they managed to say something senseful:

A relationship that seemed rather one-sided for so long is beginning to blossom into something truly interactive. 

And that's so true!


She has only one nap a day left! She sleeps in the middle of the day, from 12:00, for 3 to 4 hours outside in the stroller.
I thought that she is sleeping too little.. But then I checked, and it says (in a book I have), that a 6-month old should have 2 naps a day, lasting together for 3-4 hours. Well, she has 1 nap instead of 2. I guess it's ok.

One thing though.. Our night-sleep routine is totally gone! I don't know, how it happened and why.. All I know, a month ago it was working perfectly, baby was asleep around 20:00, and we could rest a bit. It started to change, sometimes she did fall asleep and sometimes didn't, sometimes we put her to sleep in the Stokke daybed next to us, but now.. It's totally gone. At 20:00 or even 21:00, she eats and even falls asleep a bit, but once I move, she is up, smiling and ready to party! No sleeping.

Last couple of nights she has fallen asleep around 23:00, when we go to sleep ourselves.

I don't like it.. As I really need those couple of hours in the evening, to just drink my tea and relax, and watch one episode of Poirot together with my Husband. I even saw a headline somewhere: If children go to bed early, mental health of the mother is better. :D Sounds believable.

But I don't know, what to do about it.. Doing everything to just make her sleep, even if it would take hours.. It sounds too hard, and then we choose the easy way and have our tea with a baby having fun right next to us.

There is a plus side, she wakes up at 10:00. :)

P.S. There was a Waldorf Baby-morning today, and I could have gone.. But I was too lazy. With this weather, I'd rather just stay home. I wouldn't mind going, but it just seems like too much trouble for not that much of gain from it..

Comments

Popular Posts