Jasmiina's first leap

Probably it's not the first, but definitely noticeable!

About leaps in development I have written before. One that writes about them a lot is the Wonder Weeks book (and app). Even though I'm not the most biggest fan of the book, I still found it good and interesting. Many have gained a lot from it. 


Exactly as she turned 1 month old, Jasmiina decided to grow up a bit, and the change was quite sudden. :) Suddenly, she was awake a lot more! Just calmly looking around (something that I don't think Adelaide did as much this early, they are definitely different!). I almost forgot about her. :D (Not a joke.. I laid her down in the daybed, put the bee to look at (which I made before Adelaide was born, not perfect, but doing it's job.) And went to do whatever needed to be done with Adelaide at the moment. I expected that, if she doesn't fall asleep, she would make a sound and I would get her. After some time.. I went to check, and there she was - just looking at the bee. :))


She is changing and growing..

Oh, yes, definitely growing. :D We had that 1 month check up, she is already

5,630 kg big!
and
58 cm tall! Wow!

That is + 1,6 kg and + 5 cm in the first month. I'm so thankful.. Breastfeeding, obviously, one thing that I love and that seems to be going well for us.

Jasmiina's life is getting more fun every day. And Adelaide's too. As she has someone to take care of..

So here Adelaide decided that her jumpy donkey also wants to look at Jasmiina (like she was before), or maybe Jasmiina wants to look at the donkey? Jasmiina agreed.


And seriously, this sibling thing is getting so cute.. ;)





💗💗

Comments

Popular Posts