Her first word!

So now it's for sure..
In the last post I wrote that she is trying to repeat the word lampa, and now she is doing it all the time, and being even quite good at it!
The ''L" is a bit hard to pronounce, I guess, but "..ampa!" comes out nicely every time, it's unmistakable! :)
So it's her first word..



I'm impressed. And pleasantly surprised. (In other words: Our child is a genius! :D As Mr. Husband said. Ok! It's a joke. ;) It's something that every parent gasps in pure happiness after every tiniest single achievement of their child. Understandable, the joy is just so big.)

But as I always have been worried.. Or not worried, but a bit sad, that as a bilingual child she might start talking later than average (it's common for bilingual children). Sad, just because talking is my thing. :) The spoken and written word is like my favorite form of expression, that's why I just can't wait, when she talks to me.

Interesting, will this be just one small word for a long time, or will there be some more?


Comments

  1. Maybe she is going to be a very good home designer:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. ;)
      But actually, turn outs that it's one of the first words for at least half of Latvian babies! There's something about it, that they like. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts