11 months!!!

Today, on Mother's Day, our little Adelaide is 11 months old..
Unbelievable - it's the last one of her little birthdays!


Also - it is my first Mother's Day. What can I say about it at the moment? - Overwhelming!






The day was as nice and even hotter.. Real summer here.


In the morning both I and Adelaide received some flowers from outside.. In Adelaide's case it turned into somekinda flower massacre!


We spent all day outside, Adelaide likes to crawl in the grass and pick flowers (and eat them).
And, of course, the cake.




She got into the cake. And actually - this is kind of a tester for her real (1st) birthday cake.. I really want to have a cake that she could eat (and I would be comfortable with her eating), and this was my choice - simple raspberry yogurt cake (which are pretty much all of the ingredients, little bit of cream cheese, cookie base, a really small amount of sugar). And seemed, that she liked it. We even had sort of a "smash cake" party already, a month early. :D


There is probably so much more to write.. About her development, how she likes to scream all day long and hang in my leg.. :) But this mother is too exhausted.

Comments

Popular Posts