Walking

Today I finally managed to capture her walking on a video. :D So here is the proof.
(And not just any simple walking, but walking while carrying.) ;)


She has grown and changed so much.. I just saw some pictures from a month ago, and it's a different child!





Life is not easy with this child though. (How many times can I repeat that? But it really isn't.) In fact, I would say these are the most challenging times for me since her birth.
She is in a need of constant physical closeness. Which makes it impossible to get anything else done, the most simple tasks like making food for her or going to bathroom have become quite hard to manage.

She doesn't play much on her own right now. Mostly we can just spend our days sitting on the floor, she sits in my lap. And doesn't show any wish to leave (or screams, if I try to leave).

Only place, where she can spend a little bit time playing, is outside. She likes to be outside.

We take stroller walks, if it gets rough. She sleeps well in the stroller outside too.


Of course, she is more smart and more fun than ever. She can spend a long time talking something to us in her own language.. :)

And all we really can think about in this house now, is the birthday approaching so very fast..

Comments

  1. Viņa tiešām ļoti mainās... ja nebūtu fotogrāfiju, nevarētu pamanīt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts