A vertical baby, coming soon..?

I can't believe my own eyes, when I see Jasmiina standing! :) It has happened.. Maybe twice in the last few days. More by accident, it seems, because she is not trying to do it very much - she was just reaching for something. And suddenly, she's standing! :)


Jasmiina is showing all kinds of cool new skills.. For example, when I finally found the ball of the Permanence Box (it constantly kept getting lost somewhere) and showed it to her, she could do it right away, and loved it! She was playing with this non-stop, hundred times in a row..


But more than that, she still loves the music instruments (we are probably getting some more for her for Christmas, some that we don't have yet) and music in general. When I put music on (I don't do it enough), she goes crazy!

We were at a Baby Ballet in Estonia opera, a special concert for babies.. And Jasmiina loved loved loved it.


This little baby is growing up and fast.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts