Blogaversary!

Exactly one year ago today I finally started to write a blog. :) Had thought about it for years, probably, but after a line of different events it all came together and I took the courage to publish the first post.

A whole year.. Well, it's all about Adelaide, of course. Without her, there wouldn't be this blog, because paradise wouldn't be paradise without her.

Time has gone by fast..
















..and so we arrive to this day. :)

Obviously, the blog is still very much alive - it has become a total routine - to mark down and write here, post pictures after every important turn or change, or event of our lives. It's a chronic of the life or our family, of Adelaide's life - the way she is growing up. It helps me to organize my thoughts, my conclusions, it helps to put the work of parenting down in words.

I still don't know, if anyone out in the public cares about it (and I don't need it at all, I have understood, that I definitely don't want to become a popular blogger), but I know that our friends and family are reading this, and actually this is a perfect way, how to get our newest adventures known to the closest ones, who really want to know. :) (I have to post way less on Facebook this way.) :D

I think I could write a bit more on my specific views, when it comes to different aspects of parenting, but that takes more time and effort.. :) Because, in some way, this serves as the only place I can openly write down all that I think, this is my blog and my opinions are allowed here, if not anywhere else. Meaning - I can actually bother people less, I don't have to say anything to anyone (as people don't want to hear others' opinions on parenting, of course), but who wants to - can read it here.

Also, as Adelaide is growing, there probably could be way more posts about her development, and how are we helping it - all kinds of toys and methods, and ways.. Can't even imagine at the moment. But if we are really going to have her at home with me for quite a while still, it shall become very interesting.

We will see, what the future brings. :)

Comments

Popular Posts