Discovering her toes :)


Jasmiina has discovered her toes! :)
This is a big milestone! I remember waiting for it with Adelaide.. Even though Adelaide already was rolling over before, she discovered her toes later on.. (A bit before 5 months old.) Jasmiina is now 5,5 months old.
I was reading back in my blog.. And it's so interesting, how they are still so similar.. I read what I had written about Adelaide, and Jasmiina now is doing pretty much the same things. :)
So, yes.. She started grabbing her toes. And with this she has become so much stronger and also so much more flexible.. She's kicking and rolling around to her side really easily now, so now I see, that in no time she will be rolling over to her belly too (she almost does!), and then it's not far to moving forward anymore..




She is having more and more fun. :)





Of course, she also has an older sister, who is very kind to entertain.. And give huge hugs. ;) And Jasmiina loves that, she loves pretty much everything that Adelaide does.



Jasmiina is pushing herself up so strongly now.. And she moves around her axes too, she can be in one spot and very soon be turned 90 or 180 degrees..



Here, for example, she turned this way from the original position herself.


She is getting really big! I guess that now she is going to be bigger than Adelaide was at the same age. Adelaide was so mobile already, I suppose, that she didn't gain that much anymore. But all the clothes are getting too small for Jasmiina.. :)
Also our Stokke daybed is getting too small for her. Which is sad, because she loves to sleep in it. If she's tired, I can just put her in there and she can fall asleep pretty much right away.. (Nowhere else like that.) (This daybed could not be called Montessori, but I like it. Has proven to be very nice and useful for us with both of the girls.) Jasmiina naps there often, when we are sitting with Adelaide nearby and reading books, for example. Or right now, as I'm writing this blog.

I'm not sure, how big is she really already.. But we will have doctor's check-up next week for both of the girls, so we will find out. :)





When I look at these pictures, I feel that she looks very similar as Adelaide did.. :) But then I look back at Adelaide's pictures (for example, these..), and I see, that no, not really.. :) Of course, there's something, as they are sisters, but they are still pretty different.

Comments

Popular Posts