My 2 month old

I should write down, what is our little princess doing at this point of time, because it's so easy to forget! For example - I can't recall, when exactly she started smiling to us.. I think it was around 3 weeks (quite early, unconciously she was smiling the first night), but I'm not sure.

Right now she is little bit over 2 months. And she has grown so much already! In the size (she has almost doubled her weight already), but in development as well!

  • She is lifting her head very well, can hold it high for a long time. She can also push her chest up sometimes.
  • She can't roll over yet, but sometimes she is able to get from back to her side. 
  • Surprisingly - she is able to rotate herself (sometimes), when she is on her belly! Once I put her in one direction, and a moment later discovered her having turned for 90 degrees! 
  • She is tracking things and people with her eyes. 
  • Talking. Talking a lot! It seems she will be a very verbal person.. Because she can talk for so long! Yesterday I mismanaged the sleep time, so she was lying next to me, not sleepy at all, but all happy.. and talking with me! Looking in my eyes totally seriously and telling me something non-stop for half an hour! It's amazing, she is 2 months, but she is a concious, aware person. I just wish I could understand, what is she telling me!
    She used to say a-coooo mostly before, as well as some gurgling, but in the last couple of days the variety of sounds has grown a lot.
  • She was not grabbing still yesterday, but since I have been giving her the Oball, she is trying to grab it, and other things as well - she is trying to grab the blanket and our hands, and then move them towards her mouth. It's so hard for her still, but the progress is so fast!
  • A couple of weeks ago she got a lot more control over her hands - now being able to put in her mouth and suck on them whenever she wants to. :)

Comments

Popular Posts