Eating with 6 teeth


Adelaide lately is becoming pretty good at spoon-feeding herself. She doesn't do it always, mostly I feed her (lets face it, it's a lot easier and less mess), but then she requires the spoon and eats on her own. And she is even surprisingly successful at it! Meaning - sometimes something even ends up in her mouth!

This video doesn't even show her best at it, here she manages to eat quite little. Other times I could leave it all up to her and she clears her plate.



If about eating overally - then at first I was all decided on BLW, as I have written too, but in real life it was a bit different - after the initial excitement to explore her food, she wasn't interested in eating. I guess, if I would have just calmly waited (like about until now) and let it just be - who knows, maybe we could have done only BLW. But as Adelaide was not gaining any much weight (which actually should be normal) and there was a lot of pressure from our pediatrician, then I gave her purees as well. And she liked them, still likes to be fed, so I didn't see a problem in it. I give food to her both ways. As a result, she can bite a piece off and also chew.. which makes me happy. Food, finally, is not much of an issue and she eats well.

And today I discovered, that she has already 6 teeth! Two more are in the bottom. And I think, that something is coming in the top too..

I was also effective in some crafting and made (sewed) a dress for Adelaide, as well as matching skirt for myself, and we attended a little relative's birthday party. Adelaide again was very social and happy, even though there were quite many people in a small room and she usually doesn't like it that much.
Sadly I don't have a picture of us both.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts