Easter Holidays

Hei, it's almost a week since Easter, but I still haven't made a blog post! Mr. Husband already asking every evening - where's the post? Still no blog post?!
Well, even though we got back from our long Easter weekend in Latvia already on Tuesday, I have been kind of tired, for some reason it has not been so easy to get back in our routine. Some kind of after-travel blues..

But the weekend was very enjoyable. Relaxed time with family and friends, a lot of walks.. swings.. and slides. Adelaide loved it!







While catching up with friends in Latvia, the Easter egg coloring somehow didn't happen (I also caught a cold). We usually lately have colored with natural materials - onion peels, blueberries etc.. This year I wanted Adelaide to color too, but I though using these materials might be too difficult for her.. Or at least I somehow didn't picture, how exactly would it happen. I saw some coloring sets in the shop, and picked one out for her. Little stamps (using food coloring), I thought she might enjoy them, so I got one for her. But sadly it was some cheap thing that didn't work very well. We did do a little bit on Easter morning.. But in the next years we'll stick to traditional methods.






We also had a nice little trip, a hike. Adelaide was walking, she enjoyed it a lot.




Good memories, let's hope life starts rolling again. :)

Comments

Popular Posts