Slides.. and more slides, and Hiiumaa

Adelaide is obsessed with slides! :) Before it was swings, now slides took over.
She used to be a little bit afraid, but not so much anymore. She is surprisingly good at climbing up to slide, I'm even surprised. We had a long, long weekend in Hiiumaa, and, of course, we went to the slide almost every day, because Adelaide could do that the whole day long. One slide was in the new Kärdla port, it was of a disappointing quality though, not more than two years old and already all broken. It also had very high steps and I thought Adelaide will not be able to climb there herself, but.. she was. At first she was a little bit afraid to go down, but then she got a hang of it and was unstoppable. And we went to one more playground in the middle of the town.


















This pretty much was all of our weekend.. Sliding down. And a bit of swinging. :) But at least the weather is finally (!) starting to look nice, so I didn't mind this view..









On 1st of May there was also a Kärdla day, which was though quite disappointing, the little fare had almost nothing to offer.. Got this and that for Adelaide, funny, but she chooses pink.. She chose a pink balloon, as well as a blue-pink crocheted rabbit. I wonder, have we somehow pushed this liking of pink on her? I like it myself and don't mind, I think it's cute, same time I have never wanted to dress her all in pink, but she seems to prefer it now. Anyway, it was a nice weekend. :)




Comments

Popular Posts