Finally, the 3rd!

Yay, finally I could feel it - there it is, the 3rd tooth! :)

(One of the middle up ones.) Actually, it has probably been there for a couple of days now. Because once I heard her doing a weird noise.. I thought: what is she eating again?! (Sounded like she would be chewing on a rock..) But I checked and there was nothing in her mouth. So she must have done it with her teeth. (And last night she did it again.)

I haven't noticed her being any different than normally, she even has slept, I'd say, the same.. So I guess we are one of the lucky parents, who's baby gets teeth the easy way. (Who knows, how will it go with the rest of the them though..)

Interesting, that it took such a long time for the 3rd one to come. (How long now until the next ones are out?) Because many other babies in Adelaide's age, that I know, have already.. 6, 8.. or even more! :)

Here is the little adorable owner of 3 teeth, talking something:



Funny thing, when I put some videos like this to play, she right away is looking around and answering! :D Talking to herself.

...

We have had quite a busy weekend. My initial driver's license is expiring (it was for 2 years), and to get it exchanged to a long term one, I had to still go through a one-day course (practicing driving in winter conditions and economical driving), so I finally did it, today. Which is great! I needed to get this done, as drivers license probably will be useful in the future.. Already now, going to Babymornings would be so much more convenient, if I could go by my own car. And, I believe, in the future, when Adelaide grows bigger and wants to socialize more, I will have even more places to visit. So now I'm ready to go!

Hope you've had a nice weekend as well!


Comments

Popular Posts