What this blog will be about and why..

An idea of blogging has been in my mind for years. But always there are some doubts and why's. Why to write, I don't wish to tell about my life to all the world.. Who will read it, do I even want somebody to read it? What would I write about, would anyone care about what I have to write, do I even want anyone to care? What language to write in?
Should I finally try..?

The blog will be about our family and our daily and not so daily little miracles. Our family and home is truly a little paradise island.. (Not an actual island, though.) With my best-in-the-world hubby and my little angel daughter, who is 2 months old. I guess I will be mostly writing about her.. and me, and us. What do we like to do, how we spend our days, how am I managing my time with her. Oh, and there is a cat. ;)

I guess time will show, where this goes.


Comments

Popular Posts