Cuddly doll.. DIY

Last weekend was so nice! :) Sun shining brightly over the white winter. And me, having a free day.. ;) Finally! Spending the Sunday totally alone, finishing all my little projects, drinking tea, reading and listening to Christmas songs.. While Adelaide was having a Daddy-day! Which she enjoyed. Sometimes this is exactly what everyone needs.

And the first little project done and ready for showing.. Is the Waldorf-inspired (one of the things I still like and can take from Waldorf) cuddly sleepy doll for our newest baby! :) Isn't it cute?



As always.. I think it maybe is far from perfect, same time am surprised myself, how amazingly well it turned out!

I guess it is a tradition for me now, to make these cute dolls for my babies. I made one for Adelaide before she was born, it was one of the first things I made. For the first year, pretty much, it served as a decoration, but around 1 year she started to care for it.. And now she likes it a lot. As all of her dolls. She likes to go sleep with it and gives kisses to it.

This is the Adelaide's one..



Comments

  1. Jā, Ziemassvētku bērnam lillā piestāvēs ;) :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts