Enjoying Estonian nature

Finally we had a great weekend! :)
I really couldn't decide, what to do with it, but I really wanted a change from our everyday life, and in a perfect case for us it means - going out in the nature! However, the weather is.. well, the lovely snowy winter is gone, it's melting and wet. But there was a little sunshine on Saturday morning, so we went for it.. and it was lovely!

We went for a hike in a moor (or swamp, or bog? I don't know, which is it..), which is typical for the Northern part of Estonia. The colors were beautiful and mild, it was so fresh and alive. And we even found a cranberry and lingonberry here and there!


We walked for 3 hours.. :) And as it would have been impossible with a stroller, I gave the Ergobaby carrier a try. It is borrowed from a friend, and I almost never have used it. But with all the winter clothes it seemed like a more convenient option than the woven wrap (even I would like to try that option too now). And it was great! Comfortable, surprisingly my back didn't start hurting, and Adelaide simply loved it! :) She was so excited and was looking around, even though it was actually her nap time. She fell asleep only in the last hour of the walk.


I so much enjoyed the babywearing with the ergocarrier, that I'm even planning to buy one of my own.. Tula Baby Carrier, which should be really comfortable. I think I might be using it quite much still in the future - as it's a more comfortable way to move around with her.


Comments

Popular Posts